Friday, July 1, 2011

Illustration Friday: REMEDY



This is from a book, Alphatorts with X-tra Yummy Zucchinis. 
When I saw the REMEDY challenge for this week, I couldn't resist posting this illustration. 
Afterall, when you are in Blueberry Court, with licorice hammocks, ingesting jellybeans and donuts
with a zucchini on the side, well, you ARE in need of a remedy!
I had a blast creating these illustrations with a gouache/graphite pencil combination...
the text was so language-rich, I decided to do more of a spot color on the black and white drawing.

~~**I would love to hear what you think ~ please leave a comment if you have stopped by for a visit**~~

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what brings him to a blueberry court? Seems to me, the jelly beans are great remedy!

    ReplyDelete

**~~ Thanks so much for leaving a comment...
I love to hear what you're thinking!~~**